Q: Is the I-Ching Tree of Life “Real”?
A: The answer is yes. The I-Ching Tree of Life is real. However, what is more interesting is that the “realities” created in the I-Ching Tree of Life are the only things “real”. Any other realities are “mutations” and are not sustained by Life. Based on the I-Ching Tree of Life, there are many thousands of natural realities built into everything, like a hologram, and the human spirit is capable of accessing each and every one of them.
Our spirit-animated human lifeform is an archetypal reality evolved by the I-Ching Tree of Life. Our spirit-animated human lifeform is the culmination of evolution’s “descent of spirit into form” purpose. The human spirit is uniquely capable of consciously “perceiving and living within” every I-Ching Tree of Life reality realm because our spirit-animated human lifeform is a microcosm of the entire I-Ching Tree of Life. The human spirit is also uniquely poised to ascend the reality consciousness levels within the I-Ching Tree of Life and become a Master of all naturally evolved octaves of existence.
Q: What is the I-Ching Tree of Life made of?
A: The I-Ching Tree of Life is composed entirely of archetypes (God’s Original Creation Forces). Archetypes are discrete “Cups of God’s Unalterable Qualification” which “compel” the manifestation of specific types of “reality realms” (dimensions of reality). All archetypes are inseparably linked with the whole cohesive chain of manifest archetypal reality realms called the I-Ching Tree of Life (which is God’s Di-vine Plan for existence).
Most humans don’t consciously connect with or understand the meaning of archetypes. Astrologers, numerologists, and some other people do connect with the archetypes regularly are more likely to see the archetypes of the I-Ching Tree of Life as real. Fortunately for the non-believers, the I-Ching Tree of Life has a secret rational side to it that can be understood by the human mind. The I-Ching Tree of Life archetypes evolve in a step-by-step rational pattern which is best described as “holistic binary harmonic expansion”. As it happens, the “point of origin” of each archetype within the whole created by that rational pattern describes the character traits, function, and purpose of each archetype.
Q: How can archetypes “evolve” if they are Creation Forces?
A: God’s Original Creation Forces (archetypes) are said to evolve because God made the Original Parent Stem Cell Holistic Archetype as “Life” with the ability to procreate new archetypal Life. All of the archetypal reality realms except the first archetypal reality realm were “procreated” from other archetypes – Life procreating Life is evolution. “Binary Harmonic Procreation” has specific rules. The character traits, functions, and purposes of the procreated archetypes are determined by their “point of origin” within the whole of the I-Ching Tree of Life.
1. Archetypal procreation is hermaphroditic binary harmonic reproduction resulting in the procreation of two opposite archetypal reality realms (children). The first child has the parent’s yang inner character traits active and the second child has the parent’s yin outer character traits as active. This “Binary Harmonic Procreation” process gives birth to the Original Yang and the Original Yin kingdoms of existence, respectively.
2. Just imagine the Light, Love, and Power present in these original reality realms of existence. Spirit Beings mastering and residing in these two reality realms are virtual Gods with the capability of co-creating universes – the Elohim reality realms. The incredible Light, Love, and Power manifest in these realms is due to the Holistic (Holy) character inherited from their God-Created parent. These two I-Ching Tree of Life archetypes also carry the parent’s God-Created power to procreate new archetypal Life – according to their own kind (yin or yang). The God-Created parent realm is the “I AM” and the procreated Holy Trinity of archetypal realms is the “I AM Presence”.
3. The first two procreated archetypal reality realms (archetypal children) are exactly the same as each other and their parent in that they are both “Holistic Unified Stem Cell Seeds of the entire I-Ching Tree of Life”. All three archetypes are discrete “Cups of God’s Unalterable Qualification” which “magically compel” the manifestation of specific types of “reality realms” (dimensions of reality) to permanently manifest. They are all three God’s Original Creation Forces. They are all three Life with the ability to procreate Life. The archetypes are the “Platonic Forms” of which the philosopher Plato described.
4. The first two procreated archetypal reality realms (archetypal children) are also exactly opposite of each other in that one child has the yang dominant character traits of the parent active (procreating the interiorized reality realms) and the other child has the opposite yin dominant character traits of the parent active (procreating the exteriorized reality realms). The parent archetype contains both these two sets of traits in a unified state. Each child of the parent archetype has exactly equal and infinite dominion over their particular reality realms within the whole I-Ching Tree of Life which are being called ‘maximum yang” and “maximum yin”, respectively.
5. In case you didn’t notice it, the “Binary Harmonic Procreation” process reveals in a step-by-step way, ever-increasing depths and breadths of detail about existence. We can only assume that the purpose of existence is so that God can know “herself / himself” through the “Individualized Sparks of God” (Spirit Entities) that “she / he” created as part of “herself / himself” to experience it. We human beings are those “Individualized Sparks of God” experiencing the entire I-Ching Tree of Life spectrum of realm realms. Presently we are “trapped” in the physical reality realms (shown in the graphic below) by our misuse of our “Individualized Spark of God” Power of Co-creation.
6. The Yin Reality Realms (Exteriorized Physical Realms) and the Yang Reality Realms (Interiorized Ascension Realms) shown are sacred geometry graphic representations of all of the reality realms “procreated”. Together with the Holy Trinity Reality Realms discussed above, the Yin Realms and the Yang Realms make-up the whole I-Ching Tree of Life. Notice that the Yang Reality Realms are similar to the original parent archetype in that they have the physical (yin) realms and metaphysical (yang) realms evolved internally and always linked to the “whole” inside the single unity realm. Notice that the Yin Reality Realms are evolved opposite in nature to the Yang by evolving separate externalized realms only vaguely linked through the binary harmonic fields (the larger circles in the diagram below). Again, the three sets of Procreated Realms fulfill the internalized Holy Trinity commandment that a Holy Trinity of more externalized Reality Realms be procreated. The cohesive holistic nature of existence is commanded by the Inner Holy Trinity to be conserved despite appearances otherwise in the physical realities.